[iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-MX6JG9W" height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"][/iframe]
Think first then dial

Liquor licences

Liquor licences are issued by Consumer and Business Services.

View information and application forms for specific liquor licences on the Consumer and Business Services website.

Short term liquor licences

You can apply online for a short term liquor licence.

Short term liquor licence online on the Consumer and Business Services website.


Consumer and Business Services

Phone: 131 882
Web: www.cbs.sa.gov.au

SAPOL's Licensing Enforcement Branch

Phone: 8218 2660

Related information

Liquor Licensing Act 1997

Licensee's obligations

General and Late Night Trading Codes of Practice