Documentation required to meet the 100 point proof of identity (ID) and proof of age.
- at least one original ID document from Category A
- the rest of the documentation: all from Category A or from Category A and Category B
- current documents
- at least one document that includes your signature and or photograph
- documents with a current residential address
- ID in one name
- proof of name change if your ID is in two names.
If you are under 16 years old provide:
- two forms of ID including at least one Category A document.
- your parent/guardian must produce one form of Category A identification.
We prefer original documents plus photocopies for certification.
We do not accept
- passports cancelled or expired more than two years ago
- birth certificate extracts
- document with a post box address as current address
- ID in two different names without proof of name change documentation
- more than one bank card/statement per financial institution.
- passport current or expired within the last two years, not cancelled
- birth certificate: not an extract
- Australian citizenship certificate.
- driver's licence including foreign licences.
- Centrelink card
- public service employee ID card
- security licence (OCBA)
- tertiary education ID card
- Veteran Affairs gold card.
- Land Titles Office records
- mortgage documents.
- bank statements: not if using credit, bank, debit cards from the same account
- credit, bank, debit cards: maximum two cards from different institutions
- council rates notice
- electoral enrolment card
- insurance renewal documents: not health insurance
- Medicare card
- motor vehicle registration
- proof of age card
- rent records: less than six months old
- seniors card
- utility account: one only, less than six months old.