Report lost property online if you do not need the police to investigate and it:
- was lost in South Australia
- was not stolen
- was not abandoned
- was not loaned or given to another person
- is owned by you
- has an estimated value of less than $3000
- does not involve missing vehicle number plates
- does not need to be investigated by the police.
You will be provided with a reference number for insurance purposes.
Report lost property online
Reporting lost property at a police station
Report lost property at a police station if:
- you need the police to investigate
- it has an estimated value of more than $3000.
Find your local police station