Report an incident to South Australia Police (SAPOL) including traffic incidents, lost or stolen property, suspicious activity, and missing persons.
If you already have a Police Incident Report (PIR) you can check the status of your report via the Track My Crime link.
Report a vehicle crash
Report a crash to the police:
- by phone on 000 if there is danger or serious injury
- by phone on 131 444 if you require police assistance
- at a police station within 24 hours.
Find about more about reporting a crash
Report a crash online
Report dangerous driving
Report dangerous driving:
- by phone on 131 444
- at any police station.
Find your local police station
Find out more about reporting dangerous driving
Report lost property
Find out more about reporting lost property
Report lost property online
Report lost property at a police station if you need the police to investigate - find your local police station
Report missing persons
Contact the police immediately if you are concerned about the welfare or safety of a person whose whereabouts are unknown.
Report a missing person:
You do not need to wait 24 hours before making a report.
Find out more about reporting a missing person
Report suspicious activity
Report any suspicious behaviour or activity to:
- National Security Hotline 1800 123 400
- Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000
- South Australia Police 131 444.
Find out more about reporting suspicious activity
Theft and burglary
Report a theft or burglary on:
- 000 for emergencies
- 131 444 for non-urgent police assistance
- 1800 333 000 for Crime Stoppers
- 1800 1234 00 for the National Security Hotline
- at a local police station - find your local police station
Find out more about reporting a theft or burglary