Report an incident to South Australia Police (SAPOL) including traffic incidents, lost or stolen property, suspicious activity, and missing persons.
If you already have a Police Incident Report (PIR) you can check the status of your report via the Track My Crime link.
Report a vehicle crash
Report a crash to the police:
- by phone on 000 if there is danger or serious injury
- by phone on 131 444 if you require police assistance
- at a police station within 24 hours.
Find about more about reporting a crash
Report a crash online
Report dangerous driving
Report dangerous driving:
- by phone on 131 444
- at any police station.
Find your local police station
Find out more about reporting dangerous driving
Traffic Watch - report online
Report lost property
Find out more about reporting lost property
Report lost property online
Report lost property at a police station if you need the police to investigate - find your local police station
Report missing persons
Contact the police immediately if you are concerned about the welfare or safety of a person whose whereabouts are unknown.
Report a missing person:
You do not need to wait 24 hours before making a report.
Find out more about reporting a missing person
Report suspicious activity
Report any suspicious behaviour or activity to:
- National Security Hotline 1800 123 400
- Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000
- South Australia Police 131 444.
Find out more about reporting suspicious activity
Theft and burglary
Report a theft or burglary on:
- 000 for emergencies
- 131 444 for non-urgent police assistance
- 1800 333 000 for Crime Stoppers
- 1800 1234 00 for the National Security Hotline
- at a local police station - find your local police station
Find out more about reporting a theft or burglary