Think first then dial
Triple Zero
Police, Fire, Ambulance
in an emergency
131 444
Police Assistance Line
for non-urgent police assistance
1800 333 000
Crime Stoppers
report crime anonymously

Party safe

Party Safe can assist you to make your party a safe and enjoyable event for your friends and family.

Plan your party

Use the Party Safe booklet checklists to plan your party to ensure that it is safe and incident free. The checklists provide tips for:

  • planning your party
  • during your party
  • parents of party guests
  • party guests.

Download the Party Safe booklet or get a copy from your local police station.

Notify the police that you are having a party

You can notify South Australia Police that you are having a party. This will help us if we are called to attend your party.

Complete a Party Safe notification form and return it to the police station in the area where the event is being held.

A copy of the notification form is available as a download, or from your local police station.